'Nurturing Every Child To Fulfil Their Potential'
'Playing Together, Learning Together, Achieving Together'
- To provide a safe, secure and happy environment where the children have the time and support to reach their full potential
- To protect children from harm or neglect and help keep them safe
- To support the development of the children's self-confidence and self-esteem. Where all children are seen as individuals with equal opportunities
- To provide a wide range of active learning opportunities through which the children are stimulated, intrigued and curious to explore
- To strengthen the children's independent learning through perseverance and self-motivation
- To actively support the children's learning and development in the moment through interactions and their interests
- To promote and extend the children's communication skills; through language, vocabulary, contexts, reasoning and listening
- To develop the children's gross motor and fine manipulative physical skills through a wide range of opportunities, strengthening and gaining control
- To develop the children's moral and cultural awareness and an appreciation of others and their wider community
- To encourage the children's creativity, aesthetic awareness and imitative play
- To liaise with all necessary support services to ensure the safety and sound development of each child
- To work in partnership with parents, offering support where appropriate