Playing together, learning together, achieving together.
'Nurturing Every Child To Fulfill Their Potential'
Playing together, Learning Together, Achieving Together
- To provide an environment which enables our children to make the transition from home to school with increasing confidence and develops the partnership between home and nursery.
- To provide a safe, secure and happy environment where our children have the time and support to reach their full potential.
- To encourage the development of the children's self confidence and self-esteem. Where all children is seen as an individuals with equal opportunities, and are supported by praise and encouragement.
- To provide a wide range of active learning experiences through which our children are stimulated, intrigued and motivated to explore.
- To strengthen the children's independent learning through perseverance and self motivation.
- To promote and extend the children's communication skills; developing language, reasoning and listening.
- To develop the children's gross and fine motor physical skills. Providing every opportunity for the children to strengthen, extend and gain control over their physical movements.
- To be observant of any child's changing needs and to liaise with all the necessary support services to ensure the safety and sound development of each child.
- To develop the children's moral and cultural awareness and an appreciation of the needs of others and their wider environment.
- To encourage the children's creativity, aesthetic awareness and imitative play, through a variety of medium.
- To evaluate children's progress, by observation and interaction.
- Through monitoring, to actively support the child to the next stage of their learning and development.